The Cuban Network of Neuroimmunology (CUBANNI) is organizing its First International Meeting partially sponsored by ISNI. The meeting will be held on June 10th - 14th, 2017 in Varadero, Cuba.
As part of this workshop we will also run the Fourth International Workshop on Neuroimmunology and the 2nd Latin American Course of Neuroimmunolog, the last will be held at CIREN in Havana, on June 8th, 2017.
The main topics of the First International Workshop of CUBANNI will be
- neuroimmune interactions and repair of brain damage
- regulatory signaling pathways in the CNS
- biomarkers underlying degenerative processes
- genes interaction
- imaging of tissue damage in the CNS
- stem cell biology
- molecular targets
Neurological disorders that will be covered include
- Neurodegenerative diseases and Demyelinating diseases
- Neurodevelopmental disorders and Inflammatory disease of the CNS